Description of Montreal University
This educational institution is famous for teaching rather narrow and necessary specialties that save and will save people's lives. So, in the designated university pays much attention to medicine, biotechnology and pharmacology. Like many other higher institutions, they are studying methods of fighting cancer. Due to the laborious work of scientists found that one of the hormones of pregnancy, can stop the development of cancer. It should be noted that inhaled steroids, which are used to treat asthma, lead to slow growth in students. Also here are engaged in various scientific developments in the field of cosmonautics. Thus, in 2014, astronomers discovered a planet on which the year lasted about eighty thousand years.
It is here that scientists have proved that in rare cases the human brain lives after death. In 2014, when studying a coma, a condition was discovered that was previously thought to be a death. There was an exciting experiment, which was put on mice. They were divided into 2 groups, some were fed fatty foods, others were on a diet. Thanks to this study, the relationship between depression and fatty foods has been clarified. In the 20th century, representatives from the University of Montreal took part in a project in which nuclear weapons were created. During the research, new chemical elements were discovered.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Montreal University
Why Montreal University?
Every year this university receives huge grants for research and development in various fields. In 2013, the Quebec authorities invested about one hundred and seventy million dollars in the development of the scientific complex. In 2014, the mathematical center received a cash grant of one million dollars. In addition, there are also rare schools that teach kinesiology and optometry. It should also be noted that the university is surrounded by nature and stands on a picturesque slope on the mountain Mont-Roal surrounded by forest. If you are an animal lover, then you should study here: after all, there are more than ten animal species and almost 200 bird species inhabiting the university. In your free time you can do gardening: near the campus are located kitchen gardens, and on the roofs are large apiaries.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Montreal University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.