Shanghai Normal University (abbreviated SHNU) is a public higher education institution in the People's Republic of China. This institution conducts its scientific activities from 1954 to this day. In the city of Shanghai is the key building of the institution.
SHNU is considered to be quite large, because about 30,000 students study at the same time here. You can learn more about the life of the university, meet teachers and students if you wish, by visiting the university pages on social networks.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Of course, we are talking about the university, which is considered the dream of a huge number of young people from different parts of the world. And it is no coincidence, because the university is consistently included in the TOP-70 best of the best universities of the country, as well as included in the list of 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions of the entire globe.
Each student in his study can use the literature from a large university library for free. All visiting students have the right to a place in a dormitory of a higher educational institution. And with high grades, you can count on financial remuneration in the form of scholarships. There are also all the conditions for the development, sports and active leisure time on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.