Shandong Agricultural University (abbreviated SDAU) - is the highest public educational institution in the PRC, which has been active since the beginning of 1906. The main university building is located in the urban campus in Taian.
SDAU is considered the largest institution of this type, where about 29,000 students study at the same time.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Shandong Agricultural University is the dream of a huge number of students from around the world. After all, we are talking about the institution that is in the TOP-70 best in the country, as well as in the list of 5 percent of the best of the best institutions of the entire globe.
There is a large library at the disposal of both students and teachers, as well as a well-developed infrastructure for sports and an active lifestyle.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.