State University of New Jersey, is a higher educational institution with a state ownership. The main building of Rutgers The State University of New Jersey Newark (RSUNJN) is located in the city of Newark (USA). The beginning of the academic activity of the university goes deep into American history and dates back to 1766.
A university with such respectable age can not a priori be at the end of the lists (neither in the world rating, nor in the national). Americans are rightly proud of one of the most prestigious universities in the country, which is confirmed by the annual high competition among entrants. The regular entry of the institution into the first 5% of the world list of the best higher education institutions of the world level is based on the evaluation of independent experts.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The scale of the institution by American standards is medium. Approximately 9,000 students simultaneously master the knowledge within its walls. Foreign subjects are admitted to the institution without restrictions (on average, about 7% of visitors from abroad study at the university). The faculty includes about 681 full-time specialists. In this, as in all American higher education institutions, most of the teachers are contract specialists invited from other universities.
Student exchange programs are popular among students. Detailed information can be obtained from social networks associated with the State University of New Jersey.
For self-gaining knowledge, students can visit a scientific library with electronic resources. University dormitories have excellent conditions and are provided to everyone who wants.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.