The New Jersey University of New Jersey-New Brunswick (Rutgers, abbreviation RU) is a public institution that is the leading national research institution in the North American state of New Jersey. New Jersey State University named after G. Rutgers in New Brunswick was founded in 1766 and is the eighth in the TOP of the oldest higher education institutions in the United States.
New Brunswick is a multi-disciplinary research university promoting medical innovations, providing modern patient care and training a full range of medical professionals.
Of the thousands of institutions of higher education in North America, only 62 are members of the Association of American Universities. This electoral group of leading research universities is distinguished on the basis of the quality and volume of its research and education programs.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The campus of the educational institution is located within the city of New Brunswick in the United States of America. There is its own library, student dormitories, as well as all the necessary infrastructure elements: gyms, buffets, cafes for students and teachers. The cost of living is from 850 to 1500 USD per month.
The university is considered to be large, since up to 69,000 students are studying at the same time, as well as 22,500 teachers and employees. The doors of the educational institution are open not only to citizens of the United States, but also to foreign students. They make up 9% of students.
Students can be educated remotely.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.