Princeton Academy Canada Private School
Description of Princeton Academy Canada Private School
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Age of students: 11+
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence, host family
- Language learning: English.
This is one of the most prestigious schools in Canada, in which representatives of 30 countries study, including students from Russia, China, Brazil, and Mexico. According to statistics, 96% of school graduates go to the best universities in the country.
Things to know about
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Princeton Academy Canada Private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
The main types of accommodation of boarding schools in Ontario are comfortable modern residences and host families. Students over 15 can choose to stay in cozy residences, which have a developed infrastructure with all that is necessary for a comfortable life.
Activities Princeton Academy Canada Private School
The choice of students are offered the following types of extracurricular activities:
Excursions and trips are organized for students:
- CN Tower visit
- Visit to the Art Gallery and the Royal Ontario Museum
- Trip to Niagara Falls
- Trip to Kensington Market
- A trip to New York and more.
- Strong faculty - more than half of teachers have advanced degrees
- Excellent conditions for learning - the ratio of teachers and students is 1 to 10
- Intensive pre-university program
- Intercultural environment - representatives of different countries of the world, including Russia, study at school
- An individual plan for each student allows you to carefully track academic progress.
Facilities and equipment at Princeton Academy Canada Private School
The private school in Canada located in the province of Ontario, in Toronto: this city received student status due to excellent conditions for study and a rich cultural and business life. The school infrastructure includes:
- Equipped classrooms
- Modern laboratories
- Comfortable residence
- Spacious dining rooms
- Computer centers
- Library and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Tuition fees start from $ 18800 CAD per year
- Cost of living: 1580 $ CAD per month (single room); 1350 $ CAD per month (double room);
- Homestay accommodation (3 meals a day) 1300 $ CAD per month + 500 $ CAD - application fee
- registration fee = 300 $ CAD
- medical insurance = 600 $ CAD
- Meeting at the airport = 150 $ CAD (optional)
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Princeton Academy Canada Private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.