The Polytechnic Institute of Lisbon (abbreviated as IPL ) or the Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1985 in Portugal. Currently, the IPL University, with its main campus, is conveniently located in the capital city of Portugal - in Lisbon.
The university is considered to be medium in scale, since about 12,000 people study there every year. Students can choose the system of study - full-time or distance. Also, students and teaching staff have access to participate in various international exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution, which from year to year with enviable success holds the highest positions in the ranking of the top 20 universities in Portugal. In addition, this Lisbon University consistently occupies the highest positions in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions of higher education in the world.
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library for students and academic staff. There is also a hostel and modern sports facilities on the campus. The Polytechnic Institute of Lisbon itself is known worldwide for its active development.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.