Oundle School Summer Camp
Description of Oundle School Summer Camp
- Year of foundation: 1566;
- Location: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom;
- Age of students: 7-17 years;
- Type of accommodation: residence;
- Type of study: mixed
- Language learning: English.
In the third largest boarding school in England, international students are waiting for exciting vacation programs that are aimed at effectively learning English in a comfortable environment. Students will be able to significantly improve their language skills, while they are waiting for an unforgettable adventure in England and exciting activities at school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Oundle School Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
The main type of accommodation - comfortable rooms in modern residences on the territory of the school:
- Comfortable rooms for 1, 2 and 4 people;
- Shared bathrooms;
- Three meals a day;
- Internet access available;
- Recreation areas;
- Educational staff.
Activities Oundle School Summer Camp
The camp program includes a huge number of activities, including travel in England, during which foreign students can get acquainted with the famous cities and important sights of Britain, learn about the culture and traditions of these places. In addition, a special program of activities has been prepared on the campus for students, which will enable them to reveal their potential and make new friends.
List of activities for students:
- Trip to oxford;
- Haka dance;
- Excursion to the Harry Potter Museum;
- Team Sports;
- Visit to Birmingham;
- A trip to Stratford-upon-Avon and more.
- Some of the best conditions for a good rest;
- Great location in central England;
- High-quality educational program;
- Diverse learning format - classes in and outside the school;
- A rich excursion program will allow international students to become better acquainted with English culture.
Facilities and equipment at Oundle School Summer Camp
The school grounds is a large complex with modern and old buildings. The school infrastructure includes:
- Modern classes;
- Playing fields;
- Tennis courts;
- Recreation areas;
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fee includes:
- Learning English in groups;
- Campus Residence;
- Half day excursions;
- 4 day excursions;
- Group transfer;
- Educational materials;
- Certificate of passage of the summer course;
- Entertainment program on the school grounds.
Some services are paid additionally to tuition fee:
- Air tickets;
- Medical insurance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Oundle School Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.