Description of Orebro University
Örebro Universitet or Orebro University (abbreviated as ORU) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since 1977 in Sweden. It is known that a higher education institution has its own small campus in the city of Örebro.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Orebro University
Each year, the University replinishes the list of the TOP-20 best Swedish universities, and also with an enviable consistency enters the list of the TOP-5 percent of the best institutions at the global level.
Facilities and equipment at Orebro University
This is a medium-sized educational institution, where every year about 15,000 people successfully pass the course. The teaching staff of the university is about 1,000 teachers of the highest category. At the time of graduation, you can apply for participation in international exchange programs. Learn more about the activities of the university and the conditions of admission can be through the official website and pages on social networks Facebook and Twitter.
During the period of study at the university, all students have the right to use literature from a large university library. The university is considered a member of authoritative research groups and communities, including the European University Association (EUA) group.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
It is noteworthy that the main factor in the recruitment of students for a special admission committee is considered to be academic performance of each applicant.
Cost of education
All students can count on financial assistance in the form of scholarships subject to good academic performance. Each academic year is traditionally divided into two semesters.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Orebro University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.