OISE Telford Summer School is an international language school in a charming British city not far from Birmingham. The educational institution is located in suburbs of the original Telford. The town of Wellington is located just 8 km from the city center. It is the ideal choice for those who want to combine learning English with sports.
OISE Telford School has a modern sports infrastructure. Here a large number of sections are offered to students. Sports specialization is riding, tennis and golf. Also, teenagers at leisure can play football, swim in the pool, stroll through the beautiful gardens on campus.
Short information. Language program for the development of basic language and communication skills, gaining experience of communication in the English-speaking environment.
About the course. The course is available in two versions:
Lasts 2 weeks from 12.07 to 25.07.2015 - The cost of 2,590 pounds in 2 weeks.
Courses of any specifics provide for the combination of academic and entertainment blocks. Extra-curricular activities contribute to the consolidation of the material, the development of language skills.
Admission requirements: English - at the primary level.
The result of the training: mastering spoken English at a level sufficient for communication in everyday situations, Development of reading, writing, listening skills.
Class size: up to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes
[ 999.64] The cost includes: transfer, testing for definition in the group, training, accommodation, meals, sport, excursion support, final testing, return transfer).
Students of 12 - 17 years old have accommodation in a family in a double room on a full board basis. From the age of 14, students receive a residence on the campus of the school. There are 2 - 6-bed rooms available. Facilities in the residence are on the floor. Meals - full board in the school canteen.
Daily extra-curricular program includes sports (horseback riding, bowling, badminton, tennis, golf, football, etc.) and entertainment (discos, karaoke, parties, barbecues, competitions). Weekly, 1 full-day excursion (on Saturday or Sunday) is offered to students. Among most popular routes are Chester, Stratford, Drayton Manor Theme Park.
Studying takes place on a five-day, daily basis from 9:30 to 15:30.
OISE Telford infrastructure includes audiences, a library, a computer center, self-study rooms, an art studio. For sports activities there is a classic gym, tennis court, swimming pool, courts for rugby, squash and tennis, a football field. Also on the campus there are several universal playgrounds.
Established time of transfers (included in the cost of study): arrival - Sunday 9-00 - 19-00, departure - Saturday 12-00 - 20-00.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.