Ellesmere College Summer Camp
Description of Ellesmere College Summer Camp
- Location: Ellesmere, Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Students age: 8-17
- Type of training: blended
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
A summer camp for schoolchildren is held by a prestigious private school Ellesmere college, whose activities meet the highest standards of education and creates a unique environment for learning and development.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ellesmere College Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in one of six residences in the school:
- Rooms for 1-4 people
- Individual workplace
- Common recreation areas with TV
- Sheets are changed once a week.
- Students have free laundry facilities.
About food: schoolchildren are offered hot and cold dishes, which are served in the spacious dining room. A variety of dishes and free drinks, snacks available to students throughout the day will delight you.
Activities Ellesmere College Summer Camp
All school programs include trips around the country and the most popular cultural attractions. As part of the programs, children attend:
- Manchester is a major city in northern England and the home of the world famous football club.
- Liverpool is a famous and developed city, the home of the legendary band The Beatles.
Full day excursion schedule:
- 10:30 Arrival in Liverpool
- 11:00 Visit to the Ferris wheel
- 13:00 Hiking
- 14:30 Walking on city shops and markets
- 16:30 Lunch
- 18:00 Departure to the camp.
Every day, students are waiting for a variety of activities and classes at the camp:
- Rope course
- Film screenings
- Fashion shows
- Participation in sports competitions.
- Quality programs
- Individual support and attention
- A variety of extracurricular activities
- Exciting country tours
- Comfortable living conditions
- Preparing to study abroad.
Facilities and equipment at Ellesmere College Summer Camp
The training center is located in northern England, in Shropshire and Ellesmere, an hour's drive from Liverpool and Manchester and a few miles from the Welsh border. Shropshire is known for its industrial power: it was here that the industrial revolution was born, the first skyscraper and the first iron bridge in the world were built.
Elsmere has a population of 3,800: the countryside that spans the city is known for its picturesqueness, and its inhabitants - for true English charm.
Ellesmere College is a classic English private boarding school founded in 1879. Buildings on the school grounds are a harmonious combination of ancient architecture and modern solutions. School Infrastructure:
- Classes with a maximum capacity of 15 people
- Multifunctional sports fields
- 25 meter indoor heated pool
- Gym (the construction of which required an investment of more than £ 1,000,000)
- Gym Center
- 2 squash courts
- New music school
- 6 all-weather tennis courts and equipment
- Golf center
- School of Music
- Art studio
- Landscaped grounds, lake and sailing club.
Admission dates and extra charges
School courses include:
- Education and training materials
- Residence Residence
- Childcare staff 24/7
- Transfer (one way) 200 GBP
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Ellesmere College Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.