Nippon Medical School (abbreviated NMS ) or 日本 医科大学 is a private higher education institution in Japan that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1876. Currently, the NMS University is conveniently located with its central building and campus in the Japanese capital, Tokyo.
Locals and visitors from different countries around the globe always claim for places at the university. The university itself is famous throughout the world for its active work in international student and academic exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Many independent university rankings place Nippon Medical School in Japan’s top 100 universities. The university is consistently well-positioned, without leaving the top 100 best universities in Japan.
During their studies at this higher education institution, students are provided with everything they need. There is a hostel on the campus, a large library, outdoor and indoor sports facilities, a parking lot, a park for walking, and so on. All this can be called the important advantages of the university Nippon Medical School.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.