Newton Prep Elementary School London
Description of Newton Prep Elementary School London
- Established: in 1991
- Location: London, UK
- Age of students: 3-13
- Number of students: 600
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: without accommodation, full-time education
- Language learning: English.
Prestigious educational institution with exceptional opportunities for all-round development. The school is among the best institutions for students, dynamically developing and creating programs that meet high educational standards.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Newton Prep Elementary School London
Activities Newton Prep Elementary School London
The following sports are available:
- Cross Country Run
Clubs and hobby groups:
- Fine Arts
- School of Music
- Discussion club and much more.
Facilities and equipment at Newton Prep Elementary School London
The school is located in one of the central districts of the capital.
- Spacious classrooms
- Design studio
- Sound recording studio
- Dancing school
- Student residences
- Theater School
- Science Lab
- Art studio
- Music classrooms
- Sports Hall
- A fitness center
- Playing fields
- Tennis courts and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee
- Medical insurance
- Air flight
- Additional classes, excursions and activities
- Semester deposit.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The main conditions for admission:
- English language testing
- You may need to pass math tests.
- Information on student performance over the past two years
- Letters of recommendation from teachers in English and mathematics
- Student essay
- Personal achievements: awards, medals, certificates.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Newton Prep Elementary School London
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.