National University of Uzbekistan
Description of National University of Uzbekistan
- Founded: 1918
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Number of students: about 10,000
- Rating in Uzbekistan: 1.
The National University of Uzbekistan is the leading in the country and Central Asia: experts are annually graduated in various fields - among them are well-known businessmen, politicians and scientists from many countries, including the United States.
The university has 12 faculties:
- Social Sciences
- Foreign philology
- Taekwondo and sports activities.
The educational process is carried out by 1200 specialists, including 29 academicians, 150 doctors and 400 candidates of sciences. Students receive a quality and relevant education - employers appreciate the diploma of the National University of Uzbekistan and offer the conditions for a successful career.
On the basis of the university, research, scientific experiments are constantly conducted, there are international exchange programs with more than 100 universities. Scholarship payments are possible for students with good academic performance or in the presence of social problems.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National University of Uzbekistan
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university’s hostel is located outside of Tashkent, in the city of Yoshlik: there are comfortable conditions for living and studying, there is the necessary furniture and appliances. If there are not enough places or the student wants a separate living space, you can rent a one-room apartment from $ 140 per month. You can eat on the territory of educational buildings in buffets or on the territory of the hostel.
Activities National University of Uzbekistan
Students can study the culture and history of Uzbekistan in their free time, strolling through the streets of Tashkent and visiting the sights of the city. On the basis of the university, there are sports grounds and gyms, dozens of sections, students from different countries are united in clubs of interest, developing their talents and personal qualities.
Facilities and equipment at National University of Uzbekistan
In addition to university-based academic buildings:
- 32 laboratories
- 3 scientific and experimental centers
- 3 field practice sites
- Interuniversity Laboratory
- Computer classes.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the National University of Uzbekistan is divided into 2 semesters, after each passes an examination session. Additional costs for food, mobile communications, leisure and transportation will range from $ 370 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
As in other universities of the country, admission is carried out according to the results of entrance exams. To increase the chances, you can take preparatory courses.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National University of Uzbekistan
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.