Tashkent Branch is a medium-sized institution of higher education in Uzbekistan. At the moment, the Russian University of Economics. A.V. Plekhanov Tashkent branch - the best institution in the country. In the national ranking it is in the first place. Among the most popular international universities - the university is located at 810 positions, and according to estimates of the QS World University Rankings it is at 770 place.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Territorially the university building is located in the city of Tashkent. The institution has its own library, computer classes and a hostel for foreign citizens. On the basis of the university operates the Student Union, on the initiative of which various cultural and sports events are organized. Students also publish the electronic scientific journal Science and Innovations. It highlights the research and development achieved in the branch of the institute.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.