Toshkent Moliya Instituti, Tashkent Financial Institute
Description of Toshkent Moliya Instituti, Tashkent Financial Institute
- Founded: 1931
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Number of students: 8000
- Rating in Uzbekistan: 7.
Toshkent Moliya Instituti holds high ratings in Uzbekistan and is distinguished by its modern level of education. The university has a small campus in the city and offers education at 6 faculties:
- Taxes and Insurance
- Accounting and Auditing
- Treasury and state funds.
After graduation, students get the opportunity to find jobs in public and private companies in both Uzbekistan and several other countries: you can build a successful courier in Russia and other Russian-speaking countries.
Almost 600 specialists are involved in teaching, some of them are candidates and doctors of sciences. There are international programs: studying at the Toshkent Moliya Instituti, students can take an internship and an academic year at an international university, gaining experience and international practice.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Toshkent Moliya Instituti, Tashkent Financial Institute
Accommodation, meals, prices
On the campus there is a hostel with comfortable rooms: they are primarily provided to foreign citizens. You can also live in a separate rented apartment in Tashkent. The university offers students meals at a moderate-cost café.
Activities Toshkent Moliya Instituti, Tashkent Financial Institute
To develop personal qualities and hidden talents, students are united in groups, organize events: KVN performances, concerts, conferences and so on.
Facilities and equipment at Toshkent Moliya Instituti, Tashkent Financial Institute
In addition to academic buildings, the university has a research center and a library: students can use the reading room for a quiet and peaceful work. There is a sports ground.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education is carried out according to the classical system: 2 semesters, after each - an examination session. Additional expenses are related to rental housing ($ 109 -203 $ per month), meals ($ 127 -197 $ per month), communication and electricity costs (from $ 100 per month) and other expenses: leisure activities, transportation, sports sections .
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in a university is carried out according to the results of entrance examinations, taking into account the presence of personal achievements, grades in a school certificate or in a previous higher educational institution.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Toshkent Moliya Instituti, Tashkent Financial Institute
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.