Nanjing Institute of Technology
Description of Nanjing Institute of Technology
Nanjing Institute of Technology (abbreviated NJIT ) or 南京 工程 это is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 2000. Currently, NJIT University has its small campus in Nanjing.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Nanjing Institute of Technology
This is one of the best Chinese universities, which from year to year easily proves its right to be on the TOP of the best at the level of the entire globe.
Facilities and equipment at Nanjing Institute of Technology
While studying at the university, students have access to a large scientific library of the university. An important advantage in the matter of choosing this higher educational institution is that the Institute provides students with housing and has an excellent sports infrastructure.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Nanjing Institute of Technology is one of the largest universities in the country, where about 24,000 people can complete a course each year. Both locals and visitors from different countries always claim for university places.
Tuition fees at Nanjing Institute of Technology
Education in high school is conducted on a fee basis. And, nevertheless, every successful student can return a part of the costs by receiving a scholarship. All information about the conditions of study at the university should be clarified in advance through the official website of the university, as well as through university accounts in social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Nanjing Institute of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.