The International College for High School Students specializes in preparing students for university studies in Britain and offers a wide range of academic programs. Mander Portman Woodward is a prestigious college founded by three Cambridge graduates R. Woodward, R. Portman and N. Mander, which is consistently on the list of the best educational institutions for high school students.
MPW College is ideally suited to those who are dedicated and serious-oriented, because here students are completely focused on their studies, unlike the classical educational institutions in Britain, where equal preference is given to academic success, sporting achievements and creative implementation. Studying at school takes place in a rich and intensive way, and once a week students are waited for verification tests, which are designed not only to determine progress, but also to prepare students to think quickly and be stress-resistant.
A separate pride of the college is a strong faculty: outstanding teachers, authors of educational materials, graduates of the best universities in England. Many college graduates successfully enter leading universities in medical faculties, art and design faculties, and many others.
The well-known British program has an impeccable reputation - an intensive course provides excellent training in school-wide subjects. Students study compulsory subjects and electives, thereby can form an individual training plan. Upon completion of the course, students take exams in 2 compulsory subjects and several additional and receive a certificate of incomplete secondary education.
The task of the high school program is to give the best preparation before entering a university, because students focus on a narrow list of the most important subjects. This intensive program has a worldwide reputation, thanks to the academic success of students. The level of complexity of training corresponds to the first course of the university, the educational process requires diligence and perseverance.
College students are accommodated in residences or host families. Students over the age of 16 can choose to stay in a single room in a hotel-type residence. All residences are within walking distance from educational institutions.
The college is located in London, near Hyde Park. The main building is a monument of the Victorian era, creating a special chamber atmosphere.
In addition, the school has campuses in Birmingham and Cambridge. All departments of the college have excellent technical equipment and a developed student infrastructure:
Tuition starts from £ 20,223 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.