Montclair State University (MSU)
Description of Montclair State University (MSU)
Montclair State University (MSU for short) is an America’s state-type educational institution of America that has been active in research since the distant 1908. Passing a course in this school, students enjoy the benefits of large cities and the countryside, and can also count on a place in a hostel on the university campus in the area of Montclair.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Montclair State University (MSU)
The university is in the top 5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Montclair State University (MSU)
This is a fairly large-scale higher education institution, where every year a course of study takes about 24,000 people. Both locals and visitors apply for places at the university. The teaching staff is about 500 teachers of the highest category. You can learn more about the life and research activities of the institution on the official website of the university at www.montclair.edu, as well as through the pages on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
MSU students have access to a large library, a hostel on the campus. The university is part of reputable research groups and communities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of students in higher education institutions, all potential applicants are obliged to submit their documents and data on examinations and past performance at the time specified by the institution. At the same time, it is not so difficult to become a student of the university, because only two applicants apply for each place. Each academic year is traditionally divided into two parts - semesters.
Tuition fees at Montclair State University
Studying at this institution is not cheap. Each student of the number of future bachelors should be ready to pay an amount of $ 8,000 per semester. Yes, and graduate programs will cost dearly. On the other hand, if you wish, each student can save a little - receiving scholarships for good academic performance. Also, each student has the opportunity to transfer money if necessary, or immediately select for himself a distance learning system.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Montclair State University (MSU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.