Pace University Westchester
Description of Pace University Westchester
- Established: 1 906
- Location: Westchester, New York, USA
- Students age: 17+
- Number of students: 3000
- Type of training: blended
- Type of accommodation: residence, apartments
- Language of instruction: English.
Pace university - A prestigious American university, which has established itself with high quality programs in business, management, marketing and finance. University graduates build a career in managerial positions in large companies, reach heights in the scientific fields, journalism, law, therefore Pace University entered the Forbes list as one of the top universities in USA "which will make you rich."
A private higher education institution was founded in 1906 as a business school. Today about 3 thousand people study at the university on undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs.
- Law School Ranks Top 3 in the United States
- In 2020, the university ranks 202 in the national ranking
- University's sister school entered the top 79 of the best schools in the world
- In 2020, the university took second place in the quality of programs in the field of "Environmental Protection"
- The university is considered one of the best universities in terms of employment and the quality of internships.
Three thousand students study on campus, which is relatively few for American universities. Thanks to this, a family atmosphere reigns in the university, and friendly relations are established between students and teachers. Training takes place in small groups, with a maximum of 19 people. The university is distinguished by the strongest teaching staff, where 90% of teachers have doctoral degrees. Despite the relatively small size of the university, it offers 70 undergraduate programs and more than 60 student clubs.
The university is multidisciplinary, you can get training here on a wide list of specialties. Popular destinations:
- Information Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Environmental sciences
- Performing art.
- Сollege of Health Professions
- Dyson college of arts and sciences
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law
- Lubin school of business
- School of education
- Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
The list of famous graduates includes:
- Mike Adenuga - Executive Director Globacom
- Dominic Fishback - actress
- Asher Levine - Designer
- Joy Mangano - businessman and inventor
- Olga Nolla - journalist, writer, professor
- Rachel Ray - TV presenter of the culinary show
- Sam Smith is a sports journalist
- Glen Taranto is an actress.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Pace University Westchester
Accommodation, meals, prices
University of Westchester is a traditional American college located in the countryside near the large city of Pleasantville. Studying and living on the campus of the university will especially appeal to those who like to spend time in nature and active sports.
Students are offered a choice of several residences located on the campus:
Type of room
Cost per semester
Apartment for 5
Apartment for 4
Apartment for 3
Apartment for 2
Double Room (Shared Bathroom)
Double room (shared bathroom and living room)
Double Room (Private Bathroom)
Room for 3
Room for 2
Room for 3
Room for 2
Room for 2
University students eat in the canteens according to the chosen plan. The cost of food for a semester will range from $ 550 to $ 2575.
Facilities at residences:
- Bicycle parking
- Common recreation areas
- Training Areas
- Room size from 12-14 pounds
- Furnished rooms
Activities Pace University Westchester
The university has more than 60 interest clubs and organizations.
- Black student union
- Christian faith club
- Student magazine
Facilities and equipment at Pace University Westchester
The university has an ideal location. Pace University is located in the beautiful city of Pleasantville, near the valley by the Hudson River: it offers fascinating landscapes that attract tourists from all over the world. The popular National Geographic magazine even included these places in the TOP-20 tourist destinations that everyone should see.
Large companies such as IBM, NBC Sports and MasterCard work in Westchester, because the district was called Golden Apple. The district is famous for its festivals and exhibitions. In less than an hour by train, students can reach Manhattan.
In Westchester, the university has been accepting students for study since 1963: it is located on 73 hectares in the countryside and is represented by beautiful architectural buildings, spacious parks and gardens. The campus includes an 18th-century estate formerly owned by the former head of General Foods Corporation. In 2001, the university opened the Women's Justice Center. University sports infrastructure includes swimming pools, gyms and dance studios. The university owns its own farm.
Pace University has invested heavily in infrastructure: new student residences, dining rooms and recreation areas were built, sports grounds and complexes were modernized, and a recording studio appeared.
Admission dates and extra charges
- 9.09-22.12 first semester
- 12/23/21/01 winter holidays
- 01.25-15.05 second semester
- 05.17-28.08 summer vacation.
Applicants must make deposits:
- $ 100 for tuition
- $ 500 per stay.
There are various scholarship programs for students:
- A scholarship for freshmen will be about $ 25,500 -31,000 $: awarded to applicants with the highest SAT or ACT scores
- Bachelors who are transferred from other universities can apply for a scholarship in the amount of $ 20,000 to $ 25,000. Conditions - high academic performance, including a GPA score of 2.8
- Master's scholarships will amount to $ 3200 -6300 $ (subject to 3.3 GPA points in the bachelor's diploma).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
According to statistics, 75.9% of applicants successfully enter the selected programs.
List of documents:
- Application for training
- Paid non-refundable deposit of $ 50
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Education Documents
- Certificate of passing the language exam.
Students must pass an international language exam. For admission to the university, the results must be at least:
- TOEFL: 80
- IELTS: 6.5.
Literature and references
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Pace University Westchester
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.