MIP Politecnico di Milano
Description of MIP Politecnico di Milano
- Foundation: 1979
- Abbreviation: MIP
- Status: Nonprofit Limited Liability Company
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Age: from 21 years
- Accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: Italian, English.
MIP Politecnico di Milano is a result of the merger of the Technological Institute of Milan with leading industrial companies, government agencies, research laboratories. The combination of experience in educational activities, the management of industrial enterprises, the introduction of innovations has made the MIP business school one of the most successful in the world.
MIP specializes in master's programs in management, administration, management in industry and other fields. Due to the close relationship with production, programs are timely adjusted to changing labor market needs.
Students of MIP Politecnico di Milano have an exceptional opportunity to participate in the World Business Forum in Milan, to receive knowledge from recognized experts in world-class business.
MIP research centers are supervised by observers - partner organizations interested in running projects at the intersection of technology, economics and management.
- 3,000 students
- 110 teachers
- 3 faculties
- 5 laboratories
- 5 research centers.
The main areas of study:
- Industrial design and planning
- Effective management of various types of organizations
- Economics in various sectors of the economy.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MIP Politecnico di Milano
Accommodation, meals, prices
Business school students live in the residences of the city campuses of the Polytechnic Institute of Milan and apartments in the city. The cost of living from 340 € to 5800 €, food and travel expenses - from 260 € to 600 € per month.
- MIP Politecnico di Milano takes 1st place in national ratings, is included in the "TOP-100 of the best business schools in the world"
- Project development in the most popular and rapidly growing industries
- A large number of programs in English
- MIP is accredited by the world-famous centers EQUIS , ASFOR , EFMD , which is a recognition of the high quality of educational activities of the business school
- Crediting is carried out several times a year
- MIP diploma is appreciated all over the world; graduates are welcomed by international and national companies
- Among the partners of MIP Politecnico di Milano , who act as project observers , are companies such as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, IBM Italia, Microsoft , Whirlpool
- The famous opera house La Scala acts as a partner in teaching management in the field of art .
- Exchange programs with universities around the world
- MIP accredited to the World Business Forum in Milan
- Geographical location: Milan is one of the most famous historical, cultural centers of Europe and the world.
Facilities and equipment at MIP Politecnico di Milano
The Milano Bovisa campus is the 2 city campus of the Polytechnic Institute of Milano, which also houses classrooms and laboratories of the business school. 5 research laboratories are engaged in innovation at the intersection of new technologies, management and finance:
- Pheel - electronics, computer science, bioengineering
- IoT Lab - introducing and reducing the risk of innovation
- Urbanscope - decision making in a new urban space
- Asset Management Lab
- Laboratory Industry 4.0.
Admission dates and extra charges
Admission to the program is carried out 3 times a year: September, January, April.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- A document on 12-year school education or 1-2 year university students (studying preparatory courses of university of Milan)
- Certificate of English proficiency or Italian language at a high level
- Notarized translation of all educational documents into English or Italian
- Bachelor or Master degree (for postgraduate programs)
- Correctly completed application and application form
- You may need a motivation letter, an interview on Skype, a portfolio, depending on the chosen program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MIP Politecnico di Milano
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.