The oldest higher education institution in Europe is the Italian University of Padua - University of Padua (abbreviation abbreviation - UNIPD). It began its activity in 1222 in the city of Padua.
Since the educational institution has an ancient history, a lot of interesting facts have accumulated, from which it is possible to identify the most significant:
The educational institution itself resembles a fortress with towers, numerous passages and stairs.
The list of famous personalities who graduated from the University of Padua is very large. The loudest names are:
Among the famous teachers were Galileo Galilei, Pietro Bembo, Nicolaus Copernicus.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
UNIPD is on the fifth place in the rating of its country. Among international universities occupies the 227th position. Popular are the following areas:
A high indicator of the quality of education is due to a large number of foreign professional teachers. Employers have a great interest in the graduates of the institution.
The building of the institution is located in the Palazzo del Bo Palace. It is designed in the style of classical Renaissance architecture and is decorated with old coats of arms and portraits of all university rectors. The University of Padua is a member of such associations as:
The educational institution at its disposal has a chic library containing rare books and works. For foreign citizens, the university offers a hostel, the cost of which per month is 626-1249 USD. They are furnished and have comfortable living conditions. Sports complexes, parks, museums, botanical gardens and other UNIPD possessions create an incredible atmosphere and make learning comfortable.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.