Manchester Metropolitan University is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) has a state-owned property, which significantly increases the level of demand for university educational services among applicants. The beginning of the academic activities of the university dates back to 1970. The campus of an urban type university is located in the vicinity of the city of Manchester.
Independent, authoritative sources, secure for the Manchester Metropolitan University is now 64 positions among the most prestigious universities in the UK. And international recognition of Manchester Metropolitan University is based on the university’s entry into 5 percent of the world's best educational centers. As for employers, they are always ready to provide a highly paid position to a graduate with a diploma of MMU.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The Manchester Metropolitan University has a rather large size. It trains about 28,000 students in various faculties. Acceptance of documents is carried out and foreign nationals. Moreover, 15% of all students are foreigners. The teaching staff consists of 1,600 teachers. Part of the teachers invited to work from the world's leading universities. Each university faculty is known for an international student exchange program, in which anyone can participate during the entire period of study. Details of student life and the educational process can be found in social networks.
The student of MMU can get additional knowledge using the modern library of the university. Students in need of housing are provided with an excellent hostel on campus.Adds prestige to the university of multi-year membership in associations such as EUA, UK and ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.