Libera università di Bolzano Free University Bozhen-Bolzano
Description of Libera università di Bolzano Free University Bozhen-Bolzano
Free University of Bozen or Libera università di Bolzano is a non-profit, private higher education institution that has been actively involved in scientific and academic activities in Italy since the beginning of the distant 1997. The university currently has its own small campus in Bolzano.
This is a small higher educational institution, where about 3000 people successfully pass the training course annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 300 teachers of the highest category. Students and teachers can apply to participate in international exchange programs if they wish.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Libera università di Bolzano Free University Bozhen-Bolzano
This is a prestigious educational institution in Italy, which is consistently included in the list of the top 50 universities in the country. In addition, over the past few years, this university has easily proven its right to be in the top of the best universities in the world (in 2019 it ranks 1580).
Facilities and equipment at Libera università di Bolzano Free University Bozhen-Bolzano
This university has a large library at its disposal. The university also provides students with Affordable Residence Halls. The campus has everything extracurricular activities:
- Outdoor activities;
- Different sports.
The university is a member of the prestigious research group - European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year, a special admissions committee recruits freshmen. Both local residents and foreign students apply for places at the university. For admission, students must pass documents and entrance exams. Statistics show that about 70 percent of applicants enter the university quite successfully. The situation may differ slightly depending on faculty or chosen specialty.
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into two semesters. Part of the tuition fee can be returned by receiving a scholarship for good academic success.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Libera università di Bolzano Free University Bozhen-Bolzano
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.