Università degli Studi di Trento (UNITN) is an Italian higher educational institution. Beginning of its activities Trent University celebrates in 1962. The university campus of the city is located in the city of Trento.
The first twenty of the best national universities in Italy described the institution never left, steadily falling into the first 5% of the Italian academic rating. Excellent indicators of teaching are demonstrated at the following faculties:
The quality of teaching is confirmed by the rating indicators of the first 400 universities of the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
This institution is medium in size, as it simultaneously allows you to gain knowledge of approximately 17,000 students. The training is not only taken by Italians, but also by guests from abroad. At the same time, the numerical index of foreigners fluctuates around 8%. The teaching staff has about 900 staff units. It should be noted that more than half of the teachers are specialists from other countries with a doctoral degree or unique specialization.
Many students of the institution express a desire to be trained in another country through an international exchange program. All the necessary information about this possibility is concentrated on the university site in social networks.
All the necessary and additional knowledge students derive from the scientific literature, located in an excellent and modern library. UNITN provides students with the opportunity to live on university grounds in comfortable hostels.
The popularity and relevance of the university is once again emphasized by membership in the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.