- Children's camp in Munich: learning features and advantages
- Language camp Munich: accommodation and food options
- SMAPSE experts pick up the best children's camp in Munich - popular courses for students
Language camp in Munich: the benefits of learning
Munich - one of the most beautiful and important cities in Germany, the administrative center of Bavaria, ranks third in the country in terms of population. It is a large economic and industrial center, the focus of historical and cultural values, monuments of German and European history. It is also a scientific and research center - there are well-known scientific centers, universities and schools. Every year thousands of students from all over the world come here to study, and short-term studying is very popular. Educational institutions in Munich offer students programs that connect study and rest. The language camp in Munich is not only an academic course and an increase in the level of the language, but also bright adventures, events and impressions that will not leave anyone indifferent. The list of educational institutions offering these courses is large, and includes, among others, the most elite and prestigious options, as well as affordable courses for students with a low language level.
Advantages of studying in Munich:
- The education system in Germany is one of the best in the world;
- Comprehensive program of study and rest;
- Effective language course;
- Playing sports, physical activity and creativity;
- Cultural and entertainment program;
- Highly qualified teachers and staff;
- Comfortable accommodation.
Children's camp in Munich: learning features and advantages
The camp can be held throughout the year, but usually arranged during the holidays, especially summer holidays. Participants are divided into groups by age and subgroup by level of ownership:
- From 3 to 7 years old;
- From 8 to 11 years old;
- From 12 to 15 years old;
- From 16 to 18 years old.
Various types of classes are conducted depending on the goals:
- Preparation for tests or language exams;
- Academic language.
Lessons are held before lunch in small classes in an easy and relaxed atmosphere. Teachers have a high level of skills and rich work experience. In addition to standard exercises in grammar, vocabulary, listening and other aspects, special role plays, speeches and debates are held. Through "invisible" exams and tests, teachers constantly monitor progress and help students solve difficult problems. The minimum duration is 1 week, the standard duration is 3-6 weeks. Upon termination of education the certificate is issued.
No less important part of the camp is physical activity, creativity, leisure and entertainment. The schedule in the camp is made in such a way that every day was as diverse as possible and students could rest and get a lot of impressions.
The host country takes care of all the issues related to accommodation and meals. Different options are available in different establishments:
- Residence. Accommodation in comfortable rooms for 1-2-3 people per bedroom. The bathrooms are separate or shared, there are living rooms and kitchens. The building houses laundry facilities, common recreation areas and games. Eating several times a day, dieting is possible.
- Host family. Accommodation in a house of a local family (separate bedroom). Families are carefully selected and monitored, students receive a true family atmosphere and care. Meals pass both at home and in the camp.
- Hotel / apartment / apartment. This type includes a variety of types of rooms - from standard to premium - but in any case, the placement differs due to the level of comfort. Meals can include both full board and other options.
Language camp Munich: accommodation and food options
The cost of education depends on the institution, intensity and other factors. As a standard, the following services are included in the fee:
- Language lessons;
- Initial testing to identify the level;
- Accommodation and meals;
- Sport and creativity / hobby;
- Entertainment program and excursions;
- Educational aids;
Not included in the total price and are paid separately:
- Expenses for the road;
- Fees for obtaining a visa;
- Pocket money;
- Additional lessons and activities (optional).
Do not forget at the same time that the demand for study in Germany is high and to book a place better in advance. The staff of the centers and SMAPSE specialists will always help you in solving all issues related to the process of selection and admission.
SMAPSE experts pick up the best children's camp in Munich - popular courses for students
Examples of a language camp in Munich:
- Humboldt-Institut Munich. The Humboldt Institute is a broad network of German language schools, which is distinguished by an exceptionally high level of education provided. Summer programs are one of the main directions of the institute, they are available in many cities of Germany and other countries. Summer German for students includes: 30 language lessons per week, an entertainment program daily, large weekend excursions, theaters, cinemas, concerts, castles, visits to neighboring towns and villages. Cost: from 2,500 € for 3 weeks.
- GLS Munich Intensive. German language school (German Language School) is an independent educational institution founded in 1983. Five times she received the title of Star School Germany, which is awarded by the magazine Study Travel. The school belongs to well-known international organizations: IH International House, IALC, EAQUALS, GLS, TestDaF. The center in Munich is located in the traditional family hotel Reiter on Lake Schlierz, with a beautiful view of the mountains. The program includes 20 or 25 language lessons per week and is available for students of any level (beginners, elementary, intermediate, advanced). The rest of the time is devoted to entertainment and sports: an evening of karaoke, barbecue parties, walks in the surroundings, hiking in the mountains, sports games, bike tours, discos, swimming in the lake, great weekend excursions. The cost of participation: from 1,050 € per week.
- GLS Berlin Young & Fun. Center for German Language School in the resort town of Josefstal in the Alps. The main workload of the center is a summer language camp for students from 7 to 14 years old. Study is combined with activities and recreation. In addition to the standard "Education + Rest" course, sports programs for tennis and football are held (these include professional training 3 times a week). In general, the camp contributes not only to the development of language and sports skills, but also has a healing effect on the state of students, as it is in a place with pure mountain air and beautiful ecology.