German Language School (GLS) (German language school) is an independent school in Germany, founded in 1983. Now it is one of the most famous language network schools in Germany. GLS five times received the title of Star School Germany (Star School Germany). This award is given to the best schools around the world every year by Study Travel magazine as part of an independent evaluation that takes place in London. GLS is included in the world-famous organizations that have earned respect in the international arena in the field of educational programs aimed at studying and improving a foreign language:
Currently, modern and well-equipped language centers GLS are located in different parts of Berlin and Munich. Each year, students from more than 30 countries from all over the world - Mexico, Poland, Spain, France, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Italy, Greece, Denmark, Portugal, Russia, Norway, America and many other countries are enrolled in them.
Munich is the capital of Bavaria, which is an amazing place to learn German. This city has a fantastic friendly atmosphere that allows students to immerse themselves in the culture and traditions of Germany.
• Age: 14-17 years
• German level: beginners, elementary, intermediate, advanced
• Number of lessons: 20/25 per week
• Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes
• Maximum group size: 12 people.
This course is aimed at studying and improving the German language, not only in the classroom, but also in everyday life with native speakers. It aims to improve basic language skills - reading, writing, speaking, and listening to the language.
This unique course allows you to combine learning a foreign language with a rich cultural and sightseeing program. In summer camp GLS children can find friends from all over the world and get unforgettable impressions of the rest in Germany.
The cost of schooling per student is:
• 1 week - 1050 € (20 hours German per week) / 1140 € (25 hours)
• 2 weeks - 1820 € / 1970 €
• 3 weeks - 2700 € / 2910 €
• Each subsequent week - 870 € / 940 €.
Students are accommodated in the cozy, traditional family hotel Reiter on Lake Schlierse, which is located 30 km south of Munich. The hotel is a three-story Bavarian house with a huge number of balconies. It is located in a picturesque place with a magical view of the mountains and the lake.
Students live in rooms designed for 2-4 people. Each room has its own toilet and bathroom. Meals are organized on the basis of a full board.
The hotels are around the clock team members GLS, who are always ready to help adolescents with all the difficulties.
The GLS summer camp in Munich has a rich sports and entertainment program, which aims to make the holidays unforgettable for students. It includes:
The excursion program consists of a trip to Munich for the whole day on Saturday and two half-day trips to the sights of Munich in the week.
For conducting comfortable and effective classes on the territory of the hotel there are 8 large classes for classes. Students also have access to a beautiful garden and swimming pool.
Summer camp is held from July 1 to August 12, 2018. The cost of training per student depends on the number of German hours (20/25 hours per week) and is:
Included in cost:
In the summer camp, teenagers can go with any level of German - from elementary to advanced. Depending on the level of language proficiency, students will be enrolled in a certain group.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.