- Language camp in Berlin: advantages and advantages of education for students
- Children's camp in Berlin: features of programs and courses
- Language camp in Berlin: accommodation and food options
- Children's camp in Berlin: courses for students - tuition fee
- We choose a language camp in Berlin!
Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany, one of the most important and visited European cities, an important industrial, economic and cultural center. There are world-renowned research and museum centers, schools and universities that advance modern science. Many educational institutions in the city offer not only secondary and higher education programs, but also popular short-term courses. The language camp in Berlin is a unique form of learning that combines study and rest, academic work and adventure. The camp is intended for students from any country of the world.
Language camp in Berlin: advantages and advantages of education for students
The advantages of a language camp in Berlin:
- Education in Germany - one of the best in the world;
- Possibility to study German and other languages;
- Carefully designed programs;
- Combination of studies and outdoor activities;
- Various kinds of sports and creativity are available;
- Comfortable accommodation;
- Highly qualified specialists;
- Classes of different types and intensity;
- Acquaintance with the sights of Berlin.
Children's camp in Berlin: features of programs and courses
Participants are divided into groups by age and level of language proficiency, and each group has its own methods and styles of work. The smallest participants are accompanied by parents or guardians, in some cases joint education is possible under the "student + parent" plan. Age groups:
- From 3 to 7 years;
- From 8 to 11 years old;
- From 12 to 15 years;
- From 16 to 18 years.
Students on campus and during visits are supervised by employees who guarantee security. All sports are conducted by experienced teachers and mentors in compliance with safety rules. The comprehensive program includes language lessons, physical activity and recreational activities. Education can have a certain bias - for example, professional training in football or tennis. Lessons are conducted in small groups of highly qualified teachers and vary in nature and focus:
- Preparation for passing tests and exams;
- Various biases (for example, academic, sports, creative).
In the classrooms there is a cozy relaxed atmosphere, students receive a large amount of knowledge and explanations on any complex issues.
Basically lessons are held in the morning (before lunch) from Monday to Friday, the rest of the time is devoted to activities, physical activity, holidays. Constantly arranged excursions to the sights of Berlin, its surroundings and neighboring cities. The duration of participation can start from 1 week, and standard courses last from 2 to 5 weeks. Upon completion, a certificate is issued, which is a significant contribution to the portfolio.
Language camp in Berlin: accommodation and food options
The host country provides students with comfortable living and dining conditions. Accommodation options and features:
- Fully equipped rooms;
- Bedrooms for 1-2 people (bed, table, chairs, wardrobes for clothes and things);
- Bathrooms (separate or for several people);
- Living rooms and kitchens;
- Common areas for recreation and games;
- Internet and TV;
- Balanced meals several times a day.
2. Host family:
- Separate bedroom;
- Use of all the comforts of home;
- Families are carefully selected;
- Cozy home atmosphere;
- Feeding at home and in the camp (usually breakfast and dinner are at home, lunch - in the camp);
- The houses are not far from the school.
3. Hotel / apartments:
- Different types and sets of services are available, from standard to premium;
- Comfortable rooms with furniture and household appliances;
- Are not far from study;
- Access to the Internet and cable television;
- Nutrition conditions are negotiated individually.
Children's camp in Berlin: courses for students - tuition fee
The cost of education depends on the institution, the nature and duration of the course and other factors. The total cost usually includes:
- Language lessons;
- Physical activity and creativity;
- Accommodation and meals;
- Excursions & Activities;
- Educational aids.
- Airtickets and travel expenses;
- Visa processing costs;
- Pocket money;
- Additional lessons (optional).
We choose a language camp in Berlin!
Examples of a language camp in Berlin for students:
- Humboldt-Institut Berlin-Zentrum (Summer Camp Humboldt Institute Berlin-Zentrum). The schedule includes 30 lessons weekly in small groups (up to 10 people). the minimum duration is 3 weeks. A large number of interactive, role-playing games and simulated situations are held, during special dialogues and discussions oral speech and ability to defend one's point of view are honed. Extracurricular life is full of excursions and entertainment.
- DID Deutsch-Institut. 20 or 24 lessons weekly, learning grammar, phonetics, vocabulary, improving pronunciation. Students perform written works, are engaged in reading and writing, special attention is paid to the development of oral communication skills. Daily sports and recreational activities (team games, relay races, athletics, discos, shows, film screenings, theater performances, various competitions, shopping). Excursions to the sights of Berlin and a special tour of the 3 cities: Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Potsdam.
- German Language School (GLS Berlin Young & Fun). One of the centers of the famous network. From 15 lessons weekly, an active practice of oral speech, grammar, listening, writing, reading. Suitable for students with any level! Extra-curricular life includes dancing, music, sports, games, creativity, at least 2 off-site excursions are provided weekly. Optional lessons of sailing and tennis are available, as well as professional sports programs for football and tennis.
- German Language School (GLS Berlin Riverside). One of the branches of the popular school network is in the Tegel district in a picturesque park area on the banks of the Havel River. A two-week standard course with 4 lessons per day assumes active development of vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening and writing, oral speech during discussions, seminars, thematic meetings. Extra-curricular life includes a large number of activities and celebrations, various types of physical activity and sports, twice a week there are field trips.