Kyoto Institute of Technology
Description of Kyoto Institute of Technology
Kyoto Institute of Technology or 京都 工 芸 繊 維 大学 is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Japan since the distant 1949. Currently, the main university building is located in Kyoto.
Kyoto Institute of Technology is a small-scale higher education institution, where about 5,000 people take a course each year. The academic staff of the university is about 500 teachers. The institution conducts active cooperation with universities around the world in the field of student and faculty exchange.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kyoto Institute of Technology
This is a higher education institution, which with enviable stability is among the best in the country. In addition, the last few years the university has not left rating of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Kyoto Institute of Technology
The Institute has provided students with everything they need:
- Large scientific library;
- Accommodation at hostel;
- Sports grounds.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year the admission of first-year students at the university is conducted by a special admissions committee, which, in its decision, relies on the results of examinations by all applicants. According to statistics, up to three applicants simultaneously apply for each student’s place. Both local residents and international students can go to study at a university.
Each academic year at the University of Japan is divided into two semesters. Education in high school is not free. And, nevertheless, students can return some of the tuition fee by receiving a scholarship subject to good academic performance. Students can choose the most convenient learning system for themselves:
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kyoto Institute of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.