The famous higher educational institution of Japan is the University of Nagasaki (Nagasaki University). It was founded in 1949 through the unification of several Nagasaki educational institutions: a medical college, an institute of economics, a general and junior high school, and a higher school.
At the moment, Nagasaki University occupies an honorary 19th place in the national rating. Among all international institutions, it is in the top 5% of the best universities, occupying 617 positions. The university is known for its qualitative training of specialists in a wide range of areas. The institution trains students under bachelor's, master's, doctoral and postgraduate programs. The employers of well-known companies have a great interest in the graduates of this institution.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Among outstanding graduates and teachers of an educational institution it is worth noting:
To date, the president of the university is the famous Shigeru Katamina.
The main campus of Nagasaki University is territorially located in the picturesque city of Nagasaki. The infrastructure of the university includes two famous research institutes:
The institution is equipped with a rich library. All foreign citizens are offered a comfortable furnished hostel. Also on the campus there is a sports complex with modern equipment, a swimming pool and playgrounds for various games. The educational buildings are equipped with scientific laboratories, computer classes.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.