Kongju National University
Description of Kongju National University
Kongju National University (abbreviated KNU ) or 공주 대학교 - It is a higher educational institution of state type, which has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1948 in South Korea. KNU University is now conducting its academic work in a small town in South Korea - Kondju, where its campus is located.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kongju National University
Kongju National University is a Chinese university that from year to year regains the position of one of the best universities in South Korea’s national ranking. The university is in the top of the most famous and prestigious educational institutions on the planet.
Facilities and equipment at Kongju National University
The university itself has at its disposal a large scientific library. The university itself provides an excellent opportunity for students and teachers to reside on the campus. Also, the university took care of the arrangement of the developed infrastructure for outdoor activities and sports.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Given the fact that the university is a state, students are entitled to financial support from the university. After all, the university pays scholarships to all diligent and successful students.
Tuition at Kongju National University
Education is paid. For more detailed and relevant information you should contact the official website of the university, as well as on the pages of this higher educational institution in social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kongju National University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.