The private University of Koryo is a rather prestigious, research university. It is located in the South Korean capital - the city of Seoul. The year of foundation of Korea University is 1905, when the Emperor supported the College of Pason, on the basis of which the university was founded. The main direction of the university is the study of humanitarian and scientific natural disciplines, and its distinctive features - active research activities and work at the international level. This institution can be found in the lists of members of the group W100, engaged in research in the field of global marketing and economic processes. Membership in the U21 association places it on a par with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Connecticut, the University of Hong Kong and a number of other not less well-known universities of world significance.
The directions and faculties of the university are guided by modern demands of employers. Therefore, graduates easily find work not only in South Korea, but all over the world. The most prestigious areas:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The university is located in two campuses, which are located in separate cities - in Seoul and Sejon. The distance between them is about 100 kilometers. Most of the faculties and the main building are in Seoul. Here are also located hospitals of the medical faculty. Both campuses are proud of the excellent hostels for 1000 seats.
The list of outstanding people who graduated from this university is simply huge. Among the eminent alumni there were the presidents of the country, and the entrenched politicians, filmmakers, and doctors.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.