King Saud University is the largest and best Saudi educational institution built in 1957. The main goal of the creation is preparation of qualified specialists for the needs of the country.
Today, King Saud University is not just an educational institution, but a real academic research center, consisting of several departments. For research and development, 1% of the kingdom's treasury is allocated annually. In total, the number of students, teachers and academicians of the university reaches 65,000.
This institution of higher education is the most prestigious in Saudi Arabia, for this reason among students and teaching staff there are many bearers of the names al-Sheikh and al-Saud - representatives of the ruling dynasty.
Education is carried out at the faculties:
On the basis of the university work:
All educational and research structures of the university are equipped with the latest technologies. Students use the most modern computer technology, a library with rare and new editions, access to rare scientific developments.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.