King Khalid University (KKU) is considered to be a rapidly developing institution of higher learning in Saudi Arabia. It is a government institution that was founded in 1998 by unifying the University of King Saud and the Islamic University of Imam Muhammad ibn Saud. At the moment, the university is the largest training center in the Middle East region. University of King Khalid has a good reputation in his country.
King Khalid University is very popular among applicants in Saudi Arabia. In the national rating, the university is included in the top 10 best institutions and occupies a stable 5 place, and in the international rating at the moment is at 612 positions. In the teaching of disciplines, the latest techniques are used here, and the quality of education has a worthy indicator.
Among the outstanding graduates it is worth noting:
KKU is one of the main educational institutions in the country, where a high level of training of highly professional specialists is noted.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The main campus of King Khalid University is territorially located in the picturesque city of Abha. His domain includes a scientific library, a furnished hostel, a sports complex and playgrounds, canteens, research centers and laboratories. Students are provided with everything necessary for comfortable living and studying.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.