University of Oil and Mineral Resources King Fahd - State University in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Among national universities, its science, engineering and business management programs are the most respected in the country and the region.
On September 23, 1964, 67 young people entered the College of Petroleum and Minerals (CPM). Since then, student enrollment at the university has grown to 8,000. Saudi Arabia's successful management and vast oil and mineral reserves pose a challenging and challenging challenge for the Kingdom's science, technology and management education.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is located in Dhahran in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, a city whose vast oil reserves make it the center of the country's oil industry. Students here can enjoy the year-round summer climate and an abundance of outdoor sports and recreation areas, visit cafes, restaurants and a huge shopping center called Mall of Dhahran.
The cost of living is $ 447-831 / month.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.