The leading institution of higher education in Saudi Arabia is King Abdulaziz University. This is a state university, which began functioning since 1967. The reason for the establishment of this institution was that the western part of the country needed education. Therefore, the authorities decided to form this university.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
In Saudi Arabia - this is the largest university. It is on the second place in the country rating and 222 among the world institutions. The university has a high quality of teaching. Employers have a huge interest in the graduates of the educational institution. Among the outstanding students of the university can be identified human rights defender Manal ash-Sharif and international terrorist Osama bin Laden.
Campus of the University. King Abdulaziz is in the suburbs. All foreign citizens are offered a hostel, the cost of which is 447-916 USD / month. The educational institution owns a student library. The presence of sports complexes and clubs on interests do not give students boredom.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.