IH Dublin Summer Kids Camp
Description of IH Dublin Summer Kids Camp
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Age: 9-18 years old
- Type of facility: summer language camp
- Type of accommodation and accommodation: host family, residence
- Duration: 1 to 9 weeks
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of training: joint.
Summer camp IH Dublin is a member of the International House World Organization group, a prestigious language school for children and teenagers. Hundreds of students come to IH Dublin Summer each year to learn English during the holidays. The summer camp is organized on the basis of a private school-boarding school Wesley College: lessons are held in the educational campus, located on a huge green area.
The curriculum of classes at IH Dublin Summer is made up taking into account the different levels of training for Russians and foreigners, so that each student will find a suitable course for the summer. The camp has programs for children with zero knowledge of the language and for the advanced level - all participants are divided into groups based on their level of knowledge. You can join the group every Monday; 15 lessons are provided every week.
The curriculum includes studying:
- Vocabulary (vocabulary)
- Accent, correct pronunciation
- Listening (listening comprehension)
- Learning idioms and common phrases
- Development of oral speech (communication skills).
Arriving at the summer camp IH Dublin, children are completely immersed in the language environment and have the opportunity to communicate in English all the time - this is the best practice for Russians and foreigners!
Summer camp for children is not only language programs, but also preparation of children for further study abroad at school or college.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in IH Dublin Summer Kids Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Summer Children's Camp IH Dublin offers for Russians and foreigners two accommodation options: in the host family or the residence of the camp. Each student has the right to independently choose what is more suitable for him: in any case, he will receive an invaluable experience of living abroad.
- The host family allows you to get to know the Irish culture more deeply, because the Russians and foreigners spend their free time with the family: have breakfast and dinner, spend weekends, have fun, visit sights, and communicate a lot. All families are thoroughly tested by the school administration and are under its constant control, therefore children are guaranteed complete safety of being abroad without parents. All host families live near the school: every day, the children are picked up by the school bus, which also takes them back home after school.
- Living in a residence with the rest of the students allows you to make many new acquaintances from different countries - the children are also under the supervision of tutors around the clock, the territory of the camp is guarded. This option is suitable for children from 9 to 16 years old: rooms are designed for 2-4 people, boys and girls live in different residences. A varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner has been made for young students, and in the case of a trip for the whole day, lunch will be packed with you.
Activities IH Dublin Summer Kids Camp
In IH Dublin Summer Children spend a lot of time outdoors: Immediately after the end of the lessons, which are held in the first half of the day, they rush to sports and playgrounds, and in the evening cultural or recreational activities are organized for them
- Team Sports
Every Saturday, pupils go on full-day excursions, and on weekdays there are half-day trips, for example, to the center of Dublin, the Titanic-Belfast museum, and shopping. The program for Russian and foreigners includes 2-3 excursions every week.
- Prestigious certificate at the end of the course
- The opportunity to combine study and leisure
- Rich entertainment program
- Immersion in the language environment
- High ranking language school IH Dublin.
Facilities and equipment at IH Dublin Summer Kids Camp
Summer camp IH Dublin has everything you need for school, leisure, sports or music, games and entertainment. The school is located in a modern building that was built specifically for International House Dublin. School equipment:
- Modern classrooms
- Illuminated sports grounds
- Tennis courts
- Rugby Fields
- Hockey field
- Place for yoga
- Indoor gym
- Music and art center
- Basketball and Netball Courts
- Computer classes with Internet access
Admission dates and extra charges
The cost of visiting IH Dublin summer camp for children with homestay is 720EUR / week, with school residence - 870EUR / week.
Type of program
Cost per week
Camp for children from 9 to 16 years
Camp for young people from 16 to 18 years
IH Dublin Summer Includes:
- Language course - 15, 20 or 25 lessons per week
- Three meals a day
- Cultural and leisure activities
- Educational materials
- Certificate of completion of the course.
- Roundtrip flights
- Group transfer
- Payment of the ticket
- Payment of public bus for trips to school
- Accompanying the child for the flight
- Guardian services if necessary
- Extra lessons
- Mandatory Medical Insurance
- Translation of required documents for application
- Visa fees
- Pocket money.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about IH Dublin Summer Kids Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.