English Path Dublin, Dublin English School
Description of English Path Dublin, Dublin English School
- Location: Dublin, Ireland,
- Founded: 2023,
- Type of institution: language school,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type: mixed.
The school, located in Dublin, is very close to the city centre, in the beautiful coastal area of Doon Laogarre. This area is famous for walking along the pier and fishing in the harbor - it is an ideal place for students who want to immerse themselves in Irish culture in a relaxed atmosphere.
The educational process is tied to the use of IT technologies.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in English Path Dublin, Dublin English School
Accommodation, meals, prices
- Accommodation with host families,
- Summer residence. This type of accommodation, specially designed for students, offers a cozy home with all the amenities for a summer holiday. Up to 600 students of different nationalities can be enrolled in summer residences.
Facilities and equipment at English Path Dublin, Dublin English School
- State-of-the-art classrooms with interactive screens,
- IT laboratory,
- Student common area with kitchen,
- A special room for events,
- Multi-confessional room.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Booking fee,
- Extra night (per night),
- Summer supplement (per week),
- Christmas supplement (per week),
- Late check-in (from 23:00 to 07:00, Mon-Sun),
- Special diet,
- Fee for changing housing,
- Transfer from the airport.
It is necessary to pay the registration fee after submitting the application and provide passport details.
After the courses, students can easily continue their studies at private schools or universities abroad.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Medical insurance,
- Completed application.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about English Path Dublin, Dublin English School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.