Trinity Hall Summer
Description of Trinity Hall Summer
- Location: Dublin, Ireland,
- Age of students: 12-17 years,
- Type: mixed,
- Type of accommodation: residence, full board,
- Language of instruction: English.
The Summer School at Trinity Hall is a great opportunity to learn English, communicate with peers from all over the world, relax and recharge your batteries, inspired by the unforgettable nature of Ireland. Trinity Hall is one of the best European universities, which is extremely well located near the center of ancient Dublin. Studying here, even on a summer course, is a serious inspiration for further successes and victories, academic and personal development.
Each Trinity Hall student day contains an important time frame: students attend classes in the morning and afternoon, events in the evening and on weekends. According to the schedule, they wake up and fall asleep, eat in the dining room, return to the living quarters, but free time for personal affairs is provided daily.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Trinity Hall Summer
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students of summer programs are accommodated in the residences of the university: these are comfortable, fully furnished and equipped rooms for 1-2 people with amenities inside. In common use there are kitchens, cozy living rooms for relaxation. Summer residences are designed for 100 people.
Activities Trinity Hall Summer
The program provides not only an intensive and effective study of the English language, but also an exciting, diverse rest. Especially students remember excursions: through the city historical center of Dublin, to the snow-white cliffs of Moher, to the legendary town of Kilkenny, to the historically incredibly valuable Book of Kells.
- Study on the campus of the famous Trinity Hall,
- Modern infrastructure and excellent location,
- Accommodation on the territory.
Facilities and equipment at Trinity Hall Summer
The Trinity Hall campus is perfectly equipped for study, leisure, entertainment, and accommodation, meets the highest modern standards of comfort and safety. Students live in a cozy residence, in rooms with amenities, dine in a spacious and bright dining room, study in modern classrooms. The entire area is under guard and supervision 24/7, covered by WiFi. For sports training and games, its own professional infrastructure has been established.
The territory of the summer school is located 8 km from the central part of Dublin, 20 km from Dublin Airport, which greatly facilitates children's transfer and travel.
Admission dates and extra charges
Already included in the price of the program:
- The course (from 20 lessons weekly),
- Textbooks, books and materials, entrance and final test of the level of knowledge,
- Branded certificate of completion of the course,
- Excursion and entertainment program,
- Entrance fee.
- Private room (if available) = +50€/week.
- Visa and courier fees = from 40£,
- UM Service / Airport Assistance – £48 each way
- Medical insurance = 17£/week.
Applicants are required to complete a registration application and provide the required documents, and then arrive at campus to take a language test and be grouped according to age and level of knowledge.
After completing any of the ArdMore courses, students supplement their academic personal file with a new certificate confirming achievements in the field of education, sports and social activities. These merits will be useful at the stage of admission to college or university.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to summer programs must provide personal documents containing information about themselves: a foreign passport, a visa or residence permit, medical insurance and a vaccination certificate. You should apply for admission in advance, as the available places are quickly occupied.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Trinity Hall Summer
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.