* Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Description of Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- Established: 1974
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Fulda, Germany
- Language of instruction: German, English.
Hochschule Fulda (HFD) is a public higher education institution founded in Germany in 1974. The university offers more than 60 educational programs (undergraduate, graduate) and continuing education courses. Education at HFD is free, as the university is funded by the state. Hochschule Fulda is a member of the European University Association (EUA).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- The university offers its students international exchange programs, distance education and double degree programs
- HFD is one of five universities of applied sciences in Germany that have an independent doctorate in certain areas of research.
Facilities and equipment at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
The university is located in the center of Germany, on the outskirts of the metropolitan area Rhine-Main, in the city of Fulda, and includes its own library.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university consists of two semesters. The summer semester begins in April, the winter - in October.
- Semester fee 290 €
- The cost of living in Fulda is 583 € -1125 € / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must:
- Application for admission to study
- Completed online interview (master's program)
- Completed online application (master's program)
- Notarized copy of the school graduation certificate + statement of subjects and grades in the original language
- A notarized copy of the entrance exam to the university in the country of residence (if necessary)
- A notarized copy of the certificate of terms and degrees of study + statement of subjects and grades in the original language (if available)
- Official translation of all documents
- German language proficiency test (B2 / DSH2 / TestDAF4x4 / telc C1 Hochschule / Goethe-Zertifikat C1)
- Pre-internship certificate or other evidence required for the chosen course of study.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.