The Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln (abbreviated as DSHS ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in Germany since the beginning of the distant 1947. Currently, DSHS University is successfully located in the area of the small town of Marevo with its student campus.
Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln is a medium-sized university, as there are about 6,000 students annually studying there. At the same time, the faculty of the university is a team of more than 500 teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes an active part in various international student and teaching exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a German university, which with enviable stability takes the top places in the ranking of the TOP-70 best universities in the country. In addition, the university is listed in the list of the best of the best in the world.
Within the framework of studying at a university, students use literature from a large student library. Students can also count on places in the hostel on the campus. The university itself is considered an active participant in the research group and association of the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.