In Frankfurt am Main, the capital of the Germanic land of Hesse, in 1914 a university was founded, which received the name of the outstanding German poet, scholar and statesman Johann Wolfgang Goethe. This is a non-profit public educational institution. It can be attributed to the largest higher educational institutions, since it provides training for 45,000 students. They are taught by more than 3000 teachers. Financing of this university is at the expense of Frankfurt philanthropic funds. The University provides its students with the opportunity to complete a study program for a bachelor's, master's and doctorate degree. The academic year is divided into two academic semesters - winter and summer. To enter the university gender characteristics and religious views do not matter. Also in the university there is an exchange program, through which students can practice in other countries. The exchange of teachers has a beneficial effect on the quality of education.
The university is famous for its research activities and contributes to the development of modern science.
The campus is located within the city limits.
It consists of four large campuses, each of which has separate departments:
Each campus has everything necessary for quality education: laboratories, research centers, libraries, as well as cozy cafes, coffee shops, sports facilities, as well as convenient infrastructure and access to public transport stops.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
During the existence of Goethe University, it received knowledge of many outstanding scientists, government and political figures. Among them:
The famous university gave the world eighteen Nobel Prize winners, which testifies to the high quality of education in this higher educational institution in Germany.
The high rating of Goethe University among employers, allows its graduates to get a good job at the end of the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.