Hochschule Mainz University of Applied Sciences
Description of Hochschule Mainz University of Applied Sciences
- Established: 1996
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Mainz, Germany
- Number of students: 5830
- Language of instruction: German, English, Russian.
Hochschule Mainz (HS Mainz) was founded in 1996 and is a state higher education institution in Germany. In the field of applied research and development, the university carries out leading work in many areas recognized internationally - this is clearly evidenced by the numerous projects of third-party funds and patent developments. With new areas of work, HS Mainz constantly puts innovative emphasis in research areas, which are subsequently implemented with partners in cooperation in the economy, science, culture and industry.
The aim of the educational institution is to provide high-quality academic education through training, advanced training and research.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hochschule Mainz University of Applied Sciences
- The university provides students with the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs and scholarship programs
- HS Mainz offers various platforms on which students and companies can communicate directly: job fair, quick dating, career in the region.
Facilities and equipment at Hochschule Mainz University of Applied Sciences
The university is located in Mainz, the capital of Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany). The material and technical base of the educational institution includes its own library.
Admission dates and extra charges
The university has a two-semester academic year.
- The cost of living in Mainz = 580 € -1118 € / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the HS Mainz you must:
- Education / Qualification Document
- English: TOEFL / iBT / TOEIC / OOPT
- German TestDaF / DSH-1 / Goethe Certificate B2 / DSD II / telc B2
- Certificate of possible military or civil service, federal voluntary service.
All copies of the documents submitted must be notarized and translated into German / English.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hochschule Mainz University of Applied Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.