Henan Agricultural University (abbreviated as 河南 农业 大学 ) is an educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the 1913. Currently, the main building of the university is located in Zhengzhou city.
The university is considered a major institution of higher education, with about 24,000 students annually. At the same time, in addition to local citizens, foreign students also enter a higher educational institution.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
From year to year, this higher educational institution is included in the list of TOP of the best universities at the international level.
There is a large research library for students at Henan Agricultural University. It is noteworthy that the university on campus has all the necessary infrastructure for outdoor activities and sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.