HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
Description of HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
- Location: Rennes, France,
- Founded: 2023,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type: mixed.
The Graduate School of International and Political Studies (HEIP) in Rennes is the newest of the campuses of the leading school of law and international studies, which will open in September 2023. Like the study areas in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux and London, the campus in Rennes will provide comfortable conditions and a modern approach to education in bachelor's and master's programs.
The school is part of OMNES Education, a network of institutions that includes 13 schools on 19 campuses in France and other countries. All educational institutions of the network are among the leading in their field: marketing, communications, law and international relations, engineering. HEIP in Rennes will work together with INSEEC, ECE, Sup de Pub on the same campus, bringing together students of different specialties at events and in the process of creating projects.
A prerequisite for obtaining a diploma is an internship on the basis of an organization, HEIP campus or university offered by the school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school does not provide a place to stay, but the staff can help with finding an apartment, room, apartment for rent in any of the areas of the city. HEIP has several dozen trusted housing providers, partnership agreements with student dormitories of other educational institutions.
Activities HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
Rennes ranks second in the ranking of the best student cities in France, providing many seasonal and permanent events in the field of sports, culture, entertainment, sciences. A small distance from the sea gives students the opportunity to relax on the coast, try water sports and enjoy the natural beauty of France.
On campus, students can participate in thematic clubs and associations, organize events and implement their ideas in projects together with students from other OMNES Education schools.
- Brand new campus in the center of Rennes,
- Cooperation with students of neighboring schools of OMNES Education,
- Partnerships with local and foreign companies and universities,
- Mandatory internships in each of the programs.
Facilities and equipment at HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
The study area in Rennes will welcome about 2000 students in September 2023, opening a campus of 3000 sq.m. in the heart of the city. Students will attend classes together with students of INSEEC, ECE and Sup de Pub in modern classrooms and laboratories, computer rooms. For recreation on campus there will be self-study areas, walking areas and a cafeteria.
Admission dates and extra charges
Attendance at the programs is organized by semesters, each of which begins in September and February. The education lasts about 10 months, after which the summer holidays take place. Students also rest on national and international holidays.
- Off-campus accommodation and meals, cafeteria visits,
- Public transport
- Medical care and insurance renewal,
- Books and supplies as needed,
- Personal expenses.
Applicants pay an entrance fee of 70-80 € depending on the program.
Applicants who are in another country and do not have the opportunity to visit the campus for admission can register online.
The admission procedure consists of several actions:
- Filling out the registration form and the required documents,
- Payment of the entrance fee,
- Taking a written test within two hours,
- Attending an oral interview (no more than half an hour) if a positive result of a written test is obtained. All tests can be taken in English or French,
- Getting a general result and an invitation to the campus within 4 weeks.
Every year, about 45% of applicants who have passed entrance examinations are admitted to the programs.
HEIP students who graduate from the programs get a job, internship, or continue their education in the first few months after graduation. The school's alumni network is represented by more than 1000 qualified specialists who help undergraduates in searching, writing resumes, and passing tests.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Future bachelors must provide:
- Personal documents: passport, long-term visa or residence permit, health insurance,
- High school diploma with transcripts for the last two academic years,
- Certificate of English language proficiency: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), TOEIC (from 785), IELTS (from 6.0) or French: TCF / TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1), DELF (B2),
- Personal resume.
Applicants for the magistracy must provide:
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance, long-term visa or residence permit,
- Bachelor's degree BAC+3 or BAC+4 with two transcripts for the last years of study,
- Personal resume: an essay on academic and extracurricular achievements over the past few years,
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, mentor or employer, if any,
- Certificate confirming the level of English proficiency: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), TOEIC (from 785), IELTS (from 6.0) or knowledge of the French language: TCF / TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1), DELF (B2).
You can enroll in HEIP in September or February.
Scholarships HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
Through collaboration with a variety of local organizations, the school is able to provide students with discounts and loyalty programs that cover public transportation, rental housing, medical care, event tickets, and more. Some foreign universities that have a partnership agreement with HEIP and OMNES Education offer scholarships for academic merit.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about HEIP School of International and Political Studies in Rennes, HEIP University of International Relations and Political Sciences in Rennes
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.