École Centrale de Lille
Description of École Centrale de Lille
The École Centrale de Lille ( EC Lille for short) is an educational institution of state type in France that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1854. Currently, EC Lille University has its own small student campus in Villeneuve da'ASKA.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in École Centrale de Lille
This higher education institution every year easily proves its right to be listed in the TOP 80 of the best of the best in the country. In addition, this French university is also in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
Facilities and equipment at École Centrale de Lille
This is a higher education institution that belongs to the category of small ones. Every year about 2000 students study here. The teaching staff of the university is about 200 teachers of the highest category. University students can apply to participate in one of the available student exchange programs.
Infrastructure École Centrale de Lille
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library. In addition, the university provides students with housing in a dormitory. There are convenient sports grounds on campus. The university itself is also known due to the fact that it is included in the group of universities Groupe des Écoles Centrales.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To replenish the list of students of this university, students need to provide data on the results of previously passed exams. Each academic year is traditionally divided into two semesters. Both locals and visitors from different countries around the globe always apply for places at the university.
Tuition fees at École Centrale de Lille
Training is conducted on a fee basis. Future bachelors and masters pay about $ 500 per semester. Students can always return a portion of these costs by obtaining scholarships for academic excellence. EC Lille University offers students the choice to study in person or remotely. All information about the activities of the university, the conditions of admission and education can be clarified through the official website (the address of the portal http://www.ec-lille.fr), as well as through the pages of the university on social networks Linkedin, as well as Twitter and Facebook.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about École Centrale de Lille
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.