In 1941, Heilongjiang University, one of the best public universities in China, began academic activities. The university campus is located in the city of Harbin.
It is considered one of the leading educational centers in China and is included in the list of five percent of the best universities in the world. As for the national rating, it consistently occupies a high place in the TOP-90 leading educational institutions of the country.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Heilongjiang University is a large university with more than 29 thousand students. Among them are not only citizens of the country, but also visitors from abroad. The academic staff includes more than 3 thousand teachers.
During their studies, students can use educational buildings, sports facilities and the university library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.