Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
  • Services
    • Services and prices
    • Immigration and citizenship
    • Scholarships
    • Tutoring and preparation for schools, universities abroad
  • Information
  • Partnership
    • Group travel
    • For teachers
    • Terms of partnership (for agents)
    • Instructions (for agents)
    • FAQ (for agents)
    • For schools
    • Educational fairs
    • Advertising
  • Contacts

Hanshin University

Views: 3181
Currently watching : 2
Entry preparation Provide feedback Apply with documents

Description of Hanshin University

  • Founded: 1939
  • Location: Osan, Republic of Korea
  • Rating in the country: 106
  • Language of instruction: Korean, English, Chinese.

Hanshin University is one of the oldest private universities in South Korea.

Students are offered training in 9 different areas:

  1. Theology
  2. Humanitarian sciences
  3. Korean-Chinese cultural industry
  4. Social Sciences
  5. Social services
  6. Global collaboration
  7. Information Technology
  8. Continuing education
  9. College of Liberal Arts.

Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hanshin University

Program name
Ask for calculation
All year round
Check with our specialists
There are either 2 semesters or 3 trimesters (terms) in one academic year
All year round
Check with our specialists
There are either 2 semesters or 3 trimesters (terms) in one academic year

Accommodation, meals, prices

Students are given the opportunity to live in a student dormitory near the university. The hostels have the following amenities: gym, computer room, laundry, table tennis, classrooms, vending machines with various snacks. Another option is to rent your own apartment. The approximate cost of living is $ 700-1,200 per month.

Facilities and equipment at Hanshin University

The university has its own library and several gyms. All university buildings are equipped with the necessary modern equipment.

Admission dates and extra charges

The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.

Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol

For admission to university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education. Additionally, a certificate proving knowledge of English, Chinese or Korean may be required.

Institution on the map

Residence permits, citizenship and other services

  • Guardianship services during the studies
  • Student supervision

Review about Hanshin University

There are no comments here yet
Your comment / review
If you have a question, write it, we will try to answer
* - Field is mandatory

Recommendations on when to apply

Language courses, schools and children's language camps Primary and secondary education - private schools Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA
- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs)
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program,
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program,
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively

- recommended submission one year before the start of the program,
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.
Official representatives. Free admissions support

Similar educational institutions

Ajou university
from 6881.00 $ / year
Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)
from 13143.00 $ / year
Kangnam University
from 3900.00 $ / year
Kyung Hee University
from 2875.00 $ / semester
University of Ulsan
from 7000.00 $ / year
Woosong University
from 980.00 $ / semester

Interested in studying in
Hanshin University?

Planning to study in another country? SMAPSE will assist you with the entire process and help minimize administrative and financial risks fulfilling your dream of getting quality education.
To contact us

Explore more
than just language

Anyone can study abroad with Smapse Education.
This is confirmed by hundreds of recommendations and reviews from our clients.
Kate Thompson
Kate Thompson
Education Specialist
Fill out the application
We will help you choose the best programs
United Kingdom
United Arab Emirates
instagram 1
instagram 2
instagram 3
instagram 4

Join us and stay up to date with the latest news and promotions!

Egor Eremeev
Current material has been prepared by Egor Eremeev
Education: Westminster University (Business & Management), London.
Egor studied and lived in the UK for 8 years and graduated from the university of Westminster. He is currently the co-founder and the director of business development at Smapse Education and personally visits foreign schools and universities, interviews students studying in those institutions.
Callback Online consultant
Напишите нам, мы онлайн!