Guizhou Normal University (abbreviated GZNU ) or 贵州 师范大学 is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1941 in the Chinese People's Republic. GZNU University now has a campus in Guiyang.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution in China, which with enviable stability defends its right and occupies a leading position among the best universities in the world - among the TOP-5 percent of universities (1679 in 2019).
This Chinese University is one of the rather large ones, because about 34,000 students successfully complete the course here. Students and teachers, if desired, can apply for participation in various exchange programs.
At the disposal of students institutions large scientific library. Also, visiting students can count on affordable housing in a hostel on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.