Guizhou Normal University
Description of Guizhou Normal University
Guizhou Normal University (abbreviated GZNU ) or 贵州 师范大学 is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1941 in the Chinese People's Republic. GZNU University now has a campus in Guiyang.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Guizhou Normal University
This is a higher educational institution in China, which with enviable stability defends its right and occupies a leading position among the best universities in the world - among the TOP-5 percent of universities (1679 in 2019).
Facilities and equipment at Guizhou Normal University
This Chinese University is one of the rather large ones, because about 34,000 students successfully complete the course here. Students and teachers, if desired, can apply for participation in various exchange programs.
At the disposal of students institutions large scientific library. Also, visiting students can count on affordable housing in a hostel on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the university is based on the presented exam results. Given the fact that the university is a state, students are entitled to financial support from the university.
Tuition at Guizhou Normal University
Education in high school is conducted on a fee basis. Both local residents and visitors from different countries on the same conditions can enter the university and get a graduate diploma. In addition, the most successful students receive a scholarship. And also for the convenience of students thought out the system of remote and full-time education.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Guizhou Normal University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.