Guangxi Medical University (abbreviated GMU) or 广西 医科大学 is a state-type higher educational institution in the People's Republic of China, which first opened its doors to future graduates back in 1934. Currently, the main building of the university is located in Nanning.
Guangxi Medical University is a higher education institution, classified as secondary. Every year about 14,000 people successfully complete the educational course.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution in China, which with enviable stability is included in the TOP list of the best universities at the international level.
University provides the best living and learning conditions for students. They have access to a large scientific library. A modern dormitory was built not far from the university. Also, students can actively spend their free time and play sports on specially equipped sports grounds.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.